This is just a little something to let you know about a few plans we’ve got for October – nothing overly fancy, but stuff to (hopefully!) look forward to. So, without further ado…
- Since it’s the FIRST OF SPOOKTOBER right now, I’m planning a sort of Halloween thing for the last half of the month, where I talk about films for each type of movie watcher, to try to help you find something you’ll enjoy watching on the night of spooks. I also believe @boldfield25 is planning something to do with horror films over the years, so look forward to that too!
- I’m also undertaking a bit of, shall we say, research, for a game which was released last week – Insomnia : The Ark – with intentions to publish a review some time next week.
- We’ve also got The Apprentice starting in the UK this week – Wednesday night, I believe. If all goes to plan, there’ll be a post-show opinion piece, because why the fuck not, right? Heck, if it goes well, I’ll do it every week.
- Then, there’s a book review – when I get round to writing it, probably this week, there’ll be a review of science fiction classic, “Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?”, which is not at all October related, but that I recently read, so you’ll hear what I think of that too!
- And finally, since we’re talking about science fiction and post-show opinion pieces, Dr Who starts again this week, on Sunday night – I intend to do a post-show opinion piece after each episode, regardless of how well it goes, and a “things I’d like to see” post before the season starts, just so you can get an insight to the type of Dr Who fan I am. And, if you want to find out before that post, here’s one for you to read now…
So, that’s October – I hope you look forward to it!