- 1 tps instant coffee. I prefer standard Kenko brand for this
- 3 tps sugar. Yeah, that right, 3!
- 1/4 cup of milk, then stir until the milk has dissolved as much as it can. Boil the kettle while you do this.
- Fill the cup with fresh boiled water. The volume of milk will cool the water quickly so merely hot or warm water won’t do.
- Stir thoroughly until all coffee and sugar has been dissolved and drink straight away.
It’s like Nectar!
That Other Guy
P.s. Will ruin your teeth….
It all started earlier today, with a debate my sister was having with her friend on facebook, about which was better, a cup of tea, or a cup of coffee…. I thought to myself, what an interesting topic of debate. So i thought i would share this rather humorous and popular comparison with you… Continue reading “Tea vs Coffee”
This is a post about an age old tradition lost in time and whether that’s a shame or not. Just for clarity, when i say Sunday dinner, i mean the family meal on Sunday shared and eaten by the whole family, at dinner time! Not anytime from 6-8 in the evening. I mean in the middle of the day or early afternoon at latest! Anyway, to dinner… Continue reading “Sunday dinner”